Ableton unsigned artists mix

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 13 10:41:53 CET 2009

Hey all,

  I am a frequent visitor to the Ableton forum, specifically the 'Link
your music' section.  I have come across some really great music and the
talent that some of the people have over there is amazing.  So, in order
to show my appreciation I decided to put together a mix of my favourite
tracks from the past couple of months.  My reason for doing this is
firstly to show my appreciation to the artists for writing such great
music and secondly to showcase those artists to anybody that will
listen.  If all goes well with this first mix it will be the first in a
series, each one being done by a different person from the Ableton
forum.

  My mix can be downloaded from
http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/Ableton_Unsigned_DJ_Mix_1.mp3 as well as
the tracklist and some basic info, artist links etc. from
http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/Ableton_Unsigned_DJ_Mix_1.txt

  It is the first draft as I am waiting to receive high quality mp3
files from all of the people that I feature in the mix but you will get
an idea of what I am trying to achieve as well as hear some great music.
The mix and bpm ranges from 110bpm chilled to 127bpm dance floor
friendly.  The purpose of this is to showcase the music and not my
mixing skills so bear that in mind. J

  Check it out and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Declan.