S T R E L L I S - "Fugitive In A Frozen Wilderness" RPM'09submission....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 11 09:38:55 CET 2009

Hi Paul,

Many thanks for your kind comments <gush, blush> J

No not Biosphere although I did check them out and you're right there
are parallels.

As for the influence - it is what I mentioned before - Andy Condon and
his  latest Glimmer Room album "Home Without The Journey". Despite him
being a mate (the bias, the bias!) it is a superb album.

http://www.myspace.com/theglimmerroom

For the bouncy arp I just chucked in some notes that were the right for
the key and then played with the accent and slide.  It happened very
quickly but yeah I was surprised and pleased with the result.

Cheers

Chris