More RPM tasters

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 10 07:44:51 CET 2009

Nice stuff.

mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrew Robinson <andrew at bml.co.uk>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 9:49:29 AM
Subject: More RPM tasters

Well, I'm doing a whole album for RPM again - although this time I'm
not trying to cram it all into 1 day's work! Here's a taster of 8 of
the tracks that I'm working on for RPM09 - no guarantee these will all
make the final cut, or end up sounding anything like they do today,
but here goes anyway:

http://www.bml.co.uk/LX_RPM09_Taster.mp3

No track names yet, working titles are:
33(90)
bfunk
90C
hiccups
teknix
90B
vaps2
timidV2

as you might guess by the titles, 3 of them are at 90 bpm. Whichever
I'm happiest with at the end of the month will be the one that goes to
the 'bar album.

Hopefully I'll be revisiting some of this stuff after RPM to feed into
the legendary 'proper' LX Nen album I've been gradually inching
towards for several years now.

- Andy_R