S T R E L L I S - "Fugitive In A Frozen Wilderness" RPM'09submission....

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 9 21:18:21 CET 2009

Chris ,
me too I start my song with weird walking noise in the snow ...
the rest of the song is really relax, I like it very much :)
but I love ambiant music in general  ;)

I can t advise you anything cause your skills are way better than mine
in general  ...
As said Joost maybe more variations ?
But it s a bit advising something that I don t do very often on my own
as well ...

Otherwise will you had some voices on it ( female voices)? I think it
could sound even nicer ...

All the quality of you , Micke and other barians  make me a bit stress
about my work ... :S
Well I think I should go back to work on my stuff then  ..

Cheers and thx for sharing .
Romain