Question Audio Editor MacOSX

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 9 14:30:33 CET 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 12:35 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> it's part of Logic Studio. That's not such an expensive bundle
> (compared to Final Cut Studio, anyway..) In Germany, at Musik
> Produktiv you can get it for something like 380 EUR (and that's the
> bundle, not an upgrade!)
>
> musikproduktiv.de (disclosure: I recommend this, because a good friend
> works there, but also since the price is lower than "hot-deal"-maker
> Thomann.de's)
>
> I usually just use Logic for Audio editing -- there just isn't another
> program that allows me to work so fast and efficient. It has more to
> do with me using Logic since 1993, though than that Logic would be
> extremely better than anything else...

I'd like to second that in a way:
Eric and I are looking for an audio/sample editor for OS X for quite
some time (years) by now.
So far he's using Sound Studio (his Max patch needs well prepared
samples) I'm running the sample editor within Logic Studio (mostly to
repair recordings).
Originally we started off with Audacity as a recorder and sample
editor, but the more we worked with it the more we found it's a pain.
I'll look at Peak (again - thanks Jay for the reminder).
   Michael.  :-)