ISP Shenanigans

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 8 17:03:47 CET 2009

Matt Picone wrote:
> I have a friend who got great results from complaining to the FCC.
> (It helps that he's a backbone engineer).

It really does work. I just wish it was a more prominent moan on the
news, then more people would push their to get the ball rolling on
getting what you pay for.

Using speedtest.net comparison, my connection used to rank about second
bottom head to head with BT average, just now, with 5360kbs, it ranks
third top for my city. Yes, I know speedtest.net might not be the best
tester, but it does the regional comparisons.