RJDJ

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 6 12:23:05 CET 2009

On 2. Feb 09, at 21:23 , Peter Korsten wrote:

> I would advise against any site that stores files in a suppository.

argh. Stick it up your....!

> (Hint: look up the word 'repository' in a dictionary, and then look up
> 'suppository' :) )

I love it when that happens... Once a friend of mine had a visitor
from France, a young girl. She had learned the German words "kiffen"
and "ficken" on the same day -- and created some confusion by
confusing them later that evening...

> But it depends. What kind of repository is it?

It's called "Trac": http://trac.rjdj.me -- and I guess it's a
"subversion" repository (further explaining my sprachconfusion...;) --
I have downloaded SmartSVN to check out all the files at once -- seems
to work for now -- thanks for getting me on track!

Kai