UK weather

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 3 22:03:55 CET 2009

Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> Mikael Hansson wrote:
>
>> Having a hard time over there?
>>

> Man - it's awesome. Or was till it melted. Seeing a snow-free place like London
> with four to five inches of the stuff, is great. It was cold and miserable for
> those who had to travel, but plenty were out enjoying it. That's what I remember
> - that and the way it all looked, and walking through the streets at midnight
> kicking the powdery stuff and making tracks of a different kind.

I love snow during the winter, it really make the "dark months" brighter.

Unfortunately we've been having rather boring winters the last decade,
mostly some inches every now and then, which melts away before it's
enough for the kids to do some downhill sledgeing. So far we've had one
good week this season but hopefully we get some snow this weekend.

/Micke