Roland FC-300

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 3 13:53:29 CET 2009

Gert van Santen wrote:

> Exactly what I thought. Changing parameters while playing is
> better than turning knobs in between.
> Looking forward a lot!

Yes it is without a doubt.

The FC 200 even has a mode where you can edit/program a Roland  GP-100
totally witout touching the GP.
(the fc-200 has 4 different modes, each one availble under an xtra
footswitch conncted to the fc-200, the modes are 1 program chang, 2
control change messages, 3 hands free editing, sending midi not on'off
messages for controlling a synth or sampler..

Don't know if these modes are availlble in the fc-300-vg-99.

But for my GP 100 I ended up programming a lot of patches where I can
switch fx on/off like stompboxes using the 13 switches on the FC-200.

And of course the programmable foot pedal is great, and you can connect
more if you want.

:-)