UK weather

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 3 11:04:25 CET 2009

Gert van Santen wrote:
>> I really do wonder about this country and the average IQ of it's
>> natives.
>
> It's exactly what "they" want! It's all the result of "the
> conspiracy"!!

The conspiracy being to air every news report as a crisis and apparently
drive progress backwards. The simple fact is that the weather has been
nothing special where I am in the UK, lots of rain now. In Scotland!?
News reports may say that the amount of snow falling the past few days
is the most for 20 years, well, maybe in the small area of England they
are reporting about.

This is what happens when you spend all the taxes irresponsibly on war,
administration and idiocy. There is no capacity for anything that 2
decades ago would have made the news on a happy note with background
music of Bing Crosby singing about sleigh bells in the snow...

PLUS! All you lazy English enjoy a skive at the slightest opportunity.
It's a worldwide known fact!

:)