PIC programming

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 2 18:58:12 CET 2009

Peter Korsten schreef:

> At $59, it's worth it, I think. Since the 20-pin USB PIC chips don't
> have debug circuitry on board, there is a special debug header with a
> modified version of the chip. Basically, everything I'd need.

And translates to €45.44 directly from the UK. They charge €5 handling
fee for orders under €50, so I added three 18F14K50 chips. Shipping at
€16.72 is a bit steep, but since I added a VAT number I didn't have to
pay that. Cool.

With those extra chips, what could one do... hmm, perhaps run a couple
of serial channels at 31250 bits? Who knows what the future will bring. :)

- Peter