Rage Against The Machine: UK Christmas Number 1!!

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 23 22:28:46 CET 2009

On Dec 23, 2009, at 11:39 AM, ibi sum wrote:

>> The body that undergoes acceleration is the one that undergoes time
>> dilation,
>> so, for best appreciation of wine and whisky, a certain amount of
>> space travel
>> at near light speed, is the best way to prepare for dinner.
>

> Relative to some point in the universe, we are all travelling at light
> speed.  Some other points, not.

Guys come on, all you need is a time machine. Hide the whisky in your
basement, then go 25 years in the future and as long as there has not
been a future robot war that has destroyed your house and/or the
planet just bring it back, open and enjoy. Keep in mind it's possible
that robots in the future run on whisky so your stash might get raided.

How many more reasons do we need for whoever is guarding the secret of
time travel to unleash the benefits on the consumer market?