Rage Against The Machine: UK Christmas Number 1!!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 22 18:36:28 CET 2009

On Tuesday 22 December 2009, The Dong wrote:
> Japanese whisky! I ain't no Scottish Whisky only snob, but I must take
> the opportunity to state Jack Daniels tastes like huffing evo-stik, but
> a bit harsher ;)

I've had some Penderyn Welsh whisky (the "Peated" black label variety)
recently at a couple of friend's houses here, and must say that it's probably
the best whisky I've ever tasted.  I'm no whisky connoisseur, but it really is
bloody nice stuff - very smooth taste.

Cheers,

~Dave