Rage Against The Machine: UK Christmas Number 1!!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 21 19:19:55 CET 2009

punkdISCO schreef:

> Yes, incredibly inspiring.  I just made my children watch that clip.  Shame
> the clip was beeped out but still very funny..
>
> PS: I don't think my indoctrination is working. Immediately after the video
> had finished, my son saw the X Factor winner video as a suggested viewing
> and started saying "can I watch Joe McElderry?!!"
>
> Oh well..

I've always hated that song, "Killing in the name". Not that I'm a great
fan of the Cowell factory (like I wasn't a great fan of Stock, Aitken &
Waterman), but I could have thought of better Christmas #1 songs.

Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4oFcaVY8iQ

:)

- Peter