A friend of mine died yesterday.

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 18 02:40:12 CET 2009

Florian touched a lot of lives, and will be very sadly missed.

A tribute from the Pirate Party list:

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) <rick at piratpartiet.se>:
> This is truly saddening news. Florian was one of the most inspiring people I
> knew within the movement. He could move me to tears.
>
> Rest well, Florian. May you be happier forever more.

I never had the privilege of knowing him, but today I learned from
many sources that I missed out on meeting someone special and gifted.

This is a sad day indeed. If there's anything a widely distributed
group of musicians and geeks can do to make this easier for you, Jay,
you only have to ask.

- Andy_R