A friend of mine died yesterday.

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 17 14:34:27 CET 2009

Hey Jay,

Now you know that look, even better, for yourself or for others, you will be
even better. It was his decision. Your knowledge of this person, how he lived,
has enriched you, and you will pass it on to others, like you do with this post.

Cheers for this,

BTW, my favourite folks are those like this, who are brilliant and fragile, or,
who at least have the guts to live, or die, in a way that makes others question
themselves, what they are doing.

Tony (HB)