Evolution email for windows

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 15 23:07:39 CET 2009

Let me clarify my last comment a bit..

This is an outlook CLONE...not an attempt to develop a better PIM. it
is supposed to mimic Outlook as close as possible without getting
sued.  It does that very well, but therefore also offers nothing new
and exciting, or even anything really *useful* by comparison.   Unless
you cant pay for outlook, you might as well just use outlook,
particularly since if your using outlook, its probably because you
need exchange integration which evolution does NOT have (unless your
using an old version of OWA on your exchange box).

Tony