MIDI Foot controllers

cyrille.damez EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 10 16:59:51 CET 2009

> I need some additional expression expression options while playing
> live, and a foot pedal controller like the Behringer FCB1010 looks
> pretty attractive. Currently I have two switches and and my
> expression pedal just broke.
>
> Has anyone used one? Any suggested models other than the Behringer?

Got one. Programming it is a bit cumbersome because of the 2 digits-display, but still doable. The expression pedals feel a bit cheap if you compare them to real wahs, but then again so do the other standalone expression pedals I've tried (e.g. Roland).
I have never used mine as an extra mod-wheel/pitch-bend controller, so I can't tell you how precise it really is.

I know there is also a more expensive model by Roland with just one expression pedal, but I've never tried it.

Laposte.net vous souhaite de Joyeuses Fêtes de fin d'année.
Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net