Cheap gear anyone?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 10 12:20:34 CET 2009

punkdISCO wrote:
> And not being able to spell is pretty important..

We all love self-defecating grammar Nazis ;)

http://tinyurl.com/yj4ppkm

Spelling 'knowledge' wrong in that job position is really quite ironic?
I guess Tony really meant 45 minutes in Madame Tussauds?

;)

On a total slant, I've had the complete displeasure of being hassled by
the Job Centre again (after nearly 20 years since my own personal
fallout over obvious incompetence and indifference, plus being treated
like a criminal), not for me, but trying to latch onto my son, who has
been working for years, yet still I get repeated calls offering help and
even *cough* taking the opportunity to repeatedly try selling the idea
that there are good jobs in the armed forces that my son might like to
come in and apply for.
I almost told her to fuck off, but hanging up sufficed.
This tastes like these wankers are getting bonuses for suckering people
into the forces.
If ever there was a system created under the pretext of 'jobs for the
boys' and for corrupt skimming, the Job Centre and offshoot businesses
are it:

http://newdealscandal.wordpress.com/dwp-corruption/

Watch that video at the end, haha. Cool music :)
A4E are just one partnering concern.

"Improving Peoples Lives"