File Parsing and Editing Help

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 8 11:00:54 CET 2009

> My first thought would be to use a python script to work with the
> files and, yes, use RegEx to do it.

halt!  regex not required!  parse the nodes of the xml tree with
python, locate the nodes of interest, do the change using python
string built-ins..

> My brain is completely fried at
> the moment, or I could probably write a script to do this in a few
> minutes.

more fun for me to watch matt do it with python and see the results!
brain also fried, wooboy quite a jam last night.  need coffee.

> If no one else has stepped up, Ill take another look in the morning
> when my brain doesnt resemble a can of crushed pringles.

my mouth feels like thats what i had for midrats last night ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan