Syslinux download

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 5 20:15:15 CET 2009

On Saturday 05 December 2009 14:50:56 Jay Vaughan wrote:
> > My 2p: I didn't have any problems with 64bit flash or any of the
> > standard desktop stuff but nearly all the music apps I use are still
> > broken under 64bit - chuck, supercollider and PD gave me problems.
>
> i'm interested in your use for puredata .. i've loaded up my favourite
> pd patches on my amd box and they work very, very well on my system
> (ubuntustudio-64) ..

AFAIK there was a bug in pd extended's tables in versions < 0.42 (not sure if
it was there in vanilla pd). The latest official release (0.41.4, which is the
one included in ubuntu studio 9) still has it, which means you either have to
download a more recent nightly build or grab the sources from the svn if you
need to solve it.