Something new...

Declan Gorman EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 4 20:20:13 CET 2009

Hey Gert,
  I was lucky enough to get a good redundancy package from my previous
employer.  Heh, how else do you think I could have afforded to kit of my
studio, :-)

  I found Iceland to be like Ireland in so many ways too, apart from the
Glaciers and Volcanos of course.  The weather and people are very
similar so it was just like being at home.

  For the EP I used all soft synths within Ableton live.  The mastering
was done by a guy called Tarekith <http://tarekith.com/>, who I came
across on the Ableton user forum, and the rates were exceptional at the
time at $20 per track.  His own productions are worth checking out.

  I am liking the direction my music is going these days.  Long may it
continue... :-)

Regards,

Declan.