buying a soldering iron..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 1 07:10:05 CET 2009

Do not get a cheap one, you will regret it if you make pcbs .. Get the
nicest one you can afford, adjustable if possible. And with pencil
tips that can be replaced. And maintain it well.

Don't practice: do. Learn to fix your mistakes. Get a solder sucker
and desolder wick and don't be afraid to redo joints along the way ..

;
--
ibi sum
::: top quotin' from the pocket :::