New Mac Question

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 30 00:27:03 CEST 2009

Martin Naef schreef:

> The cinematic experience that you can get with a decent projector is
> quite different from what you see in the corporate environment. The
> latter is usually Powerpoint in a bright room with washed-out colours.
> Since getting my own HD projector at home, the only major difference
> between going to the cinema and watching a movie at home is the sound
> level, and that's only because I don't want to wake up Pascal. (oh, and
> I don't miss the people munching pop-corn behind me...)

Fair enough. But would you have to more or less design around the
projector? Do you just have a projector, or a TV as well? (For instance,
if Pascal wants to see the Teletubbies.)

Having to darken the room as soon as you want to watch TV is a bit of a
bugger, and darkening something in this climate isn't particularly easy
either, I'd imagine.

- Peter