New Mac Question

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 29 10:13:21 CEST 2009

Did you go for glossy or non? I bought mine at a mac dealer and
nonglossy is only available from apple. It took some getting used to
but works nicely.

I am also thinking about getting a 24" screen for the studio, soon.

I have one problem with my Lacie rugged drive, when I connect it
through fw800 and cascade my audio interface through it, I constantly
loose the drive from the desktop.

Have any of you seventeeners heard about this before?

Now I haven't really felt an urge for Logic 9, no essential features
seem to be in the update.

Kai

HTTP://kainiggemann.com
T.0251-661833