Unsubscribe

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 26 17:28:08 CEST 2009

Cheers Joost.

The past few years I've work as a VB and Oracle PL/SQL developer which
branched into reporting from Oracle, SQL Server databases and SAP BI.
It's all corporate related so a I have a lot of experience using the
corporate reporting tools like Crystal Reports, Cognos and the like.
Apparently somebody with my skill set is very much in demand in the UK
which I am grateful for.

19 years sure is a long time and it is going to be very strange not to
come to work her after this week, which by the way is only five minutes
from my home.

Regards,

Declan.

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Joost
Schuttelaar
Sent: 26 August 2009 16:21
To: Music-bar

On Aug 26, 2009, at 17:09 , Gorman, Declan wrote:

	  I am unsubscribing with this email address as I will no longer
be working for the company that I have worked at for the past 19 years.
I will subscribe under a different email address so if you have me in
your list of contacts please update it.

	  Ireland has been hit pretty bad by the current global economic
situation and I have had to take contract work that is based in the UK.
I hope to work from home more than I am away but while in the UK it
would be great to meet up with anybody that is in the area that I will
be working at the time.

Best of luck Dego! What kind of work did you do actually? And what are
you gonna do now? 19 years is a long time...!!!! What a shame for them
to lose you.

--

Joost Schuttelaar

The Hague, NL