New Track - Martini House

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 25 13:24:37 CEST 2009

Its because they are lazy !!! :S
I was in Troyes (beautiful city  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troyes  )with
my girl "steffie", I ordered a Heineken (which was not a Heineken test... )
She ordered a coffee and asked for a glass of water which is normal in
france when you want a coffee ...and she  didn t get any ...
So no tip or " pour boire " in french  !!!! [cause and effect ;)]

By the way  De Gaulle said "France will be so beautiful landscape without
the french people" .!!! ( true sentence)

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com>wrote:

> Romain / rXg schreef:
>
> > Enjoying it  here with the drink of the same name + "red Orangina" ;)
>
> Be careful when ordering an Orangina at Charles De Gaulle Airport. The
> staff is deaf and start making a cappuccino instead.
>
> - Peter

Romain