Vote Pirate!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 15 03:00:00 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 12 Aug 2009, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> If anyone's been wondering why I've been a little quiet on the list
> recently, I've been jealous of all those Swedes and Germans who has a
> chance to vote Pirate in the EU elections, and somehow things kept
> snowballing...

Oh my, that's hilarious!

You've been linked to on an anti-BNP site, by the way - not a site I'm
particularly fond of (run by authoritarian leftists... bleh!), but it has
useful anti-fascist info on it from time to time.  That's how I found you -
link off an Indymedia article I was reading to the anti-BNP site, and then
someone saying "100 people per hour joining the UK Pirate Party - Nick Griffin
eat your heart out".

Saw "Andy_R" on the site and thought "that looks remarkably like the Andy_R on
the Music Bar", so came here to check it out and see if anybody had mentioned
it on the off-chance, and there you are - the very same Andy_R!  :-D

Well, I think I'm going to join.  And since it's you, I may even vote for you.

Good work Andy_R!

Anyway, that's my one-a-month-or-less Music Bar posting over with, so now back
to other things.  Hope everybody is doing well?

Cheers,

~Dave