Vote Pirate!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 13 01:06:52 CEST 2009

Martin Naef schreef:

> Ahh, finally! For years I've been preaching to the bar that people
> should stop moaning about the state of the government and instead get
> into politics and *do* something about it. Now you've done it! Good
> luck, I hope you enjoy the ride!

Yeah, but he'll still be anti-EU. ;) Although you probably don't see
that as a problem. :)

The best joke of last year was that Switzerland joined Schengen, but
Liechtenstein didn't, so Switzerland had to start border checks for a
country that uses Swiss currency, and depends on Swiss defence, and is
basically a slightly larger version of Disneyland.

- Peter