Carl Carig, Moritz Von Oswald, and Ravel

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 13 00:57:55 CEST 2009

Martin Naef schreef:

> Notable exception: William
> Orbit's "Adagio for Strings" (the up-beat version, not the one on
> "pieces in a modern style"), he somehow hit the sweet spot for my taste.
>
> (This is the one I'm talking about:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIbIHxKh9bk&feature=related - of course
> the sound is cr*p in the usual youtube fashion)

Try the name of the remixer, Ferry Corsten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nPAkX1oot0
(Bizarrely enough, the 'HQ' version has mono sound, contrary to the
'normal' version that has stereo.)

The remix has very little to do with what William Orbit made, which is
probably why it's palatable.

Ferry Corsten is probably related to me through a 16th or 17th century
ancestor...

- Peter