Nice article from a pro Musician on switching from OSX, to ..

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 12 19:20:33 CEST 2009

As I said before I m quite open mind with Linux :
but as someone mentioned in the forum you just sent , it s quite difficult
to set everything properly on Linux  if you are  just a musician ( people
like me ) ... for people like you  musician-programmer-designer I can
understand the challenge to try Linux :)
it seems quite interesting I must agree but also it seems a lot of
programming and not so much music making...
Maybe i m wrong ... I never see a DAW on linux in real life  ...
Maybe you could make a training or even video training " how to make a
killer DAW in Linux " ?( but it s surely to much to ask :)

But thanks for the link ...
One question ( maybe stupid one):
What happen about the latency ? Can you control more soft synth with linux
instead of OSX ?

Regards
Romain