Vote Pirate!

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 12 17:10:32 CEST 2009

Andrew Robinson skrev:
> If anyone's been wondering why I've been a little quiet on the list
> recently, I've been jealous of all those Swedes and Germans who has a
> chance to vote Pirate in the EU elections, and somehow things kept
> snowballing...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Party_UK
>
> It's quite scary to discover you have a queue of journalists wanting
> interviews in your voicemail, and half a dozen more in your inbox!

It's great! I voted for 'Piratpartiet' in the eu elections, will do it
nationally as well. I' really upset about all those integrity-violating
laws that has been passed the last few years.

Get help from someone of how to handle internal democracy and party
regulations, some problems have arised in Sweden with Rickard Falkvinge
having the deciding vote on his own salary. This will be an easy target
for the established parties and keep common Joe from voting on you.

/Micke