Maschine

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 10 21:52:32 CEST 2009

On Aug 9, 2009, at 4:29 PM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> Right now it seems like it's the best of all worlds and I
>> want to just sit and make tracks, screw daw's.
>

> you're making me want one.

Well you should a least try it out somewhere. The thing that really
gets me is the speed, who ever created this at NI really understands
people who make music and what they want out of software and hardware.
It's just intuitive I guess is the best word to describe it. I'm going
to shut up about it now and finish some things and see how it turns out.

It's funny the whole stand alone thing, I actually prefer having the
ability to load up maschine on my laptop without the controller
attached vs. the other way around. When I am not in my studio I'm more
likely to have my laptop than the box. But I know that's not the
argument.