Another nice Android app from the 4Feets group ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 8 15:07:22 CEST 2009

Well, we managed to get this one released this week:

http://www.4feets.com/2009/08/my-market-a-customizable-android-market-overlay/comment-page-1/

A bit of reverse engineering of the Google Android Marketplace
protocol, and well .. I guess we'll wait for the call!  Looks like
this one will be a hit too .. ;)

I don't know how many of you guys are running Android phones, but I
thought I'd let you know what we're up to, anyway.  Could be of
interest here and there, in case you're considering a new phone ..
Android is shaping up to be quite enjoyable, anyway .. I sure have fun
hacking on it!

;
--
Jay Vaughan