Open source project management software

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 7 19:06:11 CEST 2009

hmm...I probably should have specified that this needs to be internal to our
company - we cant use a web based tool where someone else owns the data for
regulatory reasons (its an insurance company, and they regulate the fuck out
of what we can do with our data)..so this wont work.
Thanks for the thought though.

tony