Honesty or ..?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 30 11:03:24 CEST 2009

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net wrote:
> FWIW, I'd send them back, or rather, let them collect them at their cost.

It's worth over £100. That's what it's worth.

Put it this way:

If one bought a new Apple Lappy and got sent the top model instead of
the cheaper one, the one you could just afford, would you rush out of
your way to get this error fixed?

-On second thoughts, I will never turn this one to the dark side! :)

“Most people think life sucks, and then you die. Not me. I beg to
differ. I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies,
your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog,
you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you
work hard for thirty-five years and you pay it back and then -- one day
-- you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you
have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your
mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to
walk and the power to talk and then -- one day -- you step off a curb at
Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you
die. Maybe.”

- Denis (I even stole my thoughts) Leary

;)