Morning delivery

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 29 19:31:34 CEST 2009

Got the second machine early this week and it had similar screen
problems. What's interesting is the serial numbers were very close to
each other, the apple guy noticed it too. Anyway they said I could
return it or exchange it again not even having to go to the store for
them to check it out, I opted for another one + they threw in a free
case ;P

What's interesting is the CTO(configured to order) build time on the 17"
now shows 5-7 days for me and on the store, instead of the 1-3
previously. It's possible there were issues with the machines they had
reserved for CTO orders and they are making fresh machines, which was my
guess at this point.

All in all it sucks having to wait but I am happy Apple has been cool
about the whole thing. I'm becoming convinced it's better to buy apple
stuff from apple as they seem to give you much better support when you do.