Test? Is it safe?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 28 23:19:27 CEST 2009

Peter Korsten wrote:
> I wonder if it would work for cars as well, at least under motorways and
> other main arteries. Identify a car by some sort of ID, and bill the
> driver accordingly. The technology is here already. For the remaining
> bits, you could use batteries.

But I've been told on here batteries don't work! ;)

The arguments that a pure electric car (not these intermediary hybrid
vehicles that's only purpose is to keep people buying petrol) would be
just offsetting the damage is silly and probably comes directly from the
great minds of Big Oil naysayers.

WE WANT THE POLLUTION AS FAR AWAY FROM US AS POSSIBLE! DUH! ;)

Plus utilities will move away from being pollution generators to
providing cleaner electricity. The gears are already in motion, a few
teeth missing, but in gritty, sticky motion. Even Iran is going Nuklar ;)

If there isn't a base of electric vehicles soon, the technology is going
to be stifled (I'd argue that the technology has already been pounded
into the earth) and the changeover from petrol will be shite or
non-existent or some other technology that is far from ideal will have
to do, but it hasn't been in production yet and there's just no money,
dammit man!

That is all :)