YouTube (was Re: The device we want is near at hand ..)

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 28 10:18:26 CEST 2009

You know what, YouTube is really beginning to annoy me,
half the content is missing and when the video is there, the sound
isn't.

It's a great shame that a cool thing like YouTube is being destroyed
by the penny pinching a**holes in record companies.