New track online - No One Else

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 14 14:55:19 CEST 2009

Hey Paul,

  Thanks for listening.  I have found that depending on where I am
listening to the track the bass seems to sit differently so I will
definitely re-visit that.  I don't work with vocals too often and
honestly don't listen to vocal house much either so it was hard to
decide on the levels.  I will re-visit that also. J

Regards,

Declan.

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of punkdISCO
Sent: 14 April 2009 11:54
To: 'Music-bar'
Subject: RE: New track online - No One Else

http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/dego_No_One_Else.mp3

Hey Declan

I really like the music - it has a very polished and commercial sound.
They are not my sort of vocals but they go very well with the track.  I
think:

1)     the bass feels a little bit 'on top' of the drums.  Maybe it
needs to be compressed harder or, turned down a tad.

2)     Maybe turn the vocals up a tad.  Tracks like this are all about
the vocals and these sound a tiny bit too quiet (to my ear).

But it is a very pro sounding track.  Good stuff..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"