New track online - No One Else

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 14 12:53:44 CEST 2009

http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/dego_No_One_Else.mp3

Hey Declan

I really like the music - it has a very polished and commercial sound.  They
are not my sort of vocals but they go very well with the track.  I think:

1)       the bass feels a little bit 'on top' of the drums.  Maybe it needs
to be compressed harder or, turned down a tad.

2)       Maybe turn the vocals up a tad.  Tracks like this are all about the
vocals and these sound a tiny bit too quiet (to my ear).

But it is a very pro sounding track.  Good stuff..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"