Macbook pro 15 vs 17

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 10 00:05:06 CEST 2009

On Apr 9, 2009, at 23:55 , Andy Tarpinian wrote:

> Definitely want a mobile computer, but the 17" is so well designed
> that it just barely crosses the line. I checked them out today and
> am now more confused. The 17" res is incredible and the aniglare is
> nice but it is a tad unwieldy. The 15" is a great size but the gloss
> may annoy me and I miss the res... I'm also used to having a little
> laptop, so I may just need to get used to the 17, I wish I could
> test drive these things. Could just flip a coin.

I started in 2004 with the 15" Powerbook G4 (alu). Got a MBP 17" in
2007. It's a little bit bigger, but I've never experienced them to be
any less mobile. They're so thin and relatively lightweight that you
won't really notice the difference in a bag.

I use this backpack (Lowepro CompuDaypack) to carry the MBP around, as
you may know :) works perfect.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL