Macbook pro 15 vs 17

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 9 23:47:17 CEST 2009

The whole size/res thing is my problem, like the res, not that crazy
about the size

Gonna up to the 7200 drive but they are better with the ram now a days,
midrange 15" is maxed(4) and the 17" has 4 with room for 8,
unfortunately 8gigs of this type of ram is expensive no matter where you
buy it from :)