Maschine?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 8 22:22:42 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 3:17 PM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> “NI already has a ton of my money…”
>
> Yep, same here!  I have Komplete; something they seem to have forgotten
> about.  Anyone know if this is a dead product?

I dont think its dead.  They just havnt updated any of the core
products, so doing a Komplete 6 would basically be pointless.

I figure next year they will probably update at least one of the major
products (probably Massive) and maybe include Maschine as well.  Maybe
they will start bundling Kore in there as well, as it is really quite
useless without Komplete anyway (at least, I feel that is so).

I use Kontact a hell of a lot.  And Massive too.  For trading tracks
back and forth with my band (who all have Komplete as well) it makes
things simple.

Tony