Live 8 is out

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 7 13:18:04 CEST 2009

Ableton's answer:

"Thanks for getting in touch with us via email.

The shopping cart only shows you the new licenses you need to purchase.
All your existing instruments don't need to be purchased again and as
such aren't included in what is displayed in the shop.
All your instruments will be simply be passed over and they will be in
Live 8 after you unlock it.
I understand it can be a little confusing and I hope this answers your
question.
If you have any further questions or feedback please get in contact
and we will be happy to help."

so all is well ...

      Michael.