New track online - Sliding Doors

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 6 16:37:40 CEST 2009

Hey Romain,

  Thanks for listening and your comments. J  I'm trying to get a friend
to play more variation on the guitar part for me as I think it could
benefit from more variation and change.

  The Ableton Blog is getting great reviews and plenty of hits so it's
achieved what it set out to do which is to get the music heard.  Mix #2
in the series will be online later this week so watch this space.

  I have not yet upgraded to Live 8 but will be doing it this week and
I've decided to go with the suite.  As with many other people I'm
finding it hard to pass at that price.  I'm looking forward to trying
out all the new features and instruments. J

  I hope you are enjoying your break in France.  Take care.

Regards,

Declan.