Live Suite Dilemma

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Apr 5 02:11:47 CEST 2009

Tony Scharf wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Andy Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> my bad, the truth of the matter is Muffit II from the original series comes
>> in at the end to save the day.
>>

> I miss the dog.  I do.  When I was a kid, I told my mom someday I
> would have my own cyborg dog, even if I had to build it myself...
>
> She kept me away from pets after that.

Really, the dog? I think if they would have put a robot daggit in the
new series the only plot point that would have fit is a centurion would
have had sex with it and there would have been cylon daggit hybrid babies.

p.s. if anyone has netflix instant watch they have Battlestar
Galactica(original) the compete series + all of Galactica 1980 to watch
at your leisure.