Live Suite Dilemma

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 21:03:53 CEST 2009

> Oh, wait.  Nobody wants to write a newsletter.

You'll be laughing on the other side of your universe!
When I finish this newsletter, the LifeGame system has promised me a
turn on the Pink Pony with purple locks. Feel the power!! See me trot!!

> I'm not rich but I do think you are delusional.  Communism just
> doesn't work.

Scream COMMUNISM loud enough and everyone will hate it.
China is a failure, huh? Doh! So we are led to believe.
Is what replaced it that much better for the average Russian?
The promise of opportunity is pointless if it was all stolen at the
beginning of the transition to 'better' things (can only get).

> Don't take away my freedom to reward my fellow man!

Money makes you free?
Strange. I feel exactly the opposite.
Glass..half..empty..