Live Suite Dilemma

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 20:47:22 CEST 2009

> The mistake you shouldn't make is looking at money in isolation, and
> blame it for this, that or the other. Money is not the cause, money is
> just the tool for what makes us human: striving to be the best, to have
> the most and most successful offspring. We're really not different from
> any other animal there.

I don't think it's helpful in the slightest to measure who is the best
human by how much money they throw around or hide away in a seedy bank.
I'm not impressed by those who 'generously' insist on paying for the
meal or buying all the rounds, for example.
They aren't doing it particularly for everyone else's benefit.
Some might say it is actually offending behaviour, others don't read
very deeply into it because they are just happy to save a little money.

> Don't blame money, blame human nature. But human nature is what got us
> down from the trees, and play synthesisers rather than knocking each
> other down with the nearest stick.

I refer you to my previous quote made by Tony Blair.
We're only using bigger and better sticks today ;)