Live Suite Dilemma

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 17:05:32 CEST 2009

Gert van Santen schreef:

> I firmly believe that money should be completely abolished and
> made illegal. Moreover, everything should be free.
>
> Believe me, it will come. Hopefully sooner than later.

Well, no, money is very useful. It means that you don't have to
translations for a farmer in order to be able to eat.

"But, farmer Harmsen, are you sure you don't need to have an Swiss
German translation of the manual for your potatoes?"

What has gotten a bit out of control, and is basically making money out
of nothing, is derivatives.

- Peter